Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tifanny Rosy; A-HOOD's Official 1st Lady


Interview with Tifanny Rosy;






Hey Bloggers, its yours truly here to let you know a little about myself and what I represent.

  • Where were you born and raised?
I was born September 1988 in Bushwick, BK but raised right here in Far Rockaway, Qns. This is also the spot where the magic happens for our clothing line.

  • Let us know a little about Tifanny Rosy.
Well I'm a libra! Lol, isn't that how personal ads begin?! Lets see, currently I am with the Army National Guard, and yes I know how to shoot. Thats always a question I get asked, followed by "did you really do it". I'm a mild tomboy, always rocking kicks, A-HOOD tees and denim on anyday, I'm a huge fan of graffitti, Old skool music as well as the new skool, of course sneakers and denim as well. Don't get it twisted though, I'm also a bookworm, if you haven't read The Alchemist then go read it!

  • Tell us about your clothing lines name.
The clothing line's abbreviation is A-HOOD and it stands for All High Off Our Designs. Its a very diverse line because we come from a rather large family, very different outlooks on life and we are all behind it 100 percent. There is 5 of us total, between my brothers and I.

  • Are you the only girl?
Lol, yes, yes I am. I am also the middle child so I feed off of all of them mentally as we all do with each other. When someone is designing something, we are all taking turns overlooking it to assure they are doing it to the best of their ability. There need be no slacking!

  • Who does most of the designing?
Choo Choo definitely does most of the designing, if not all. We just establish the line, we being, AlwaysBenFresh, which is our eldest brother & I. I pick out the types of material we will be using, what type of crowd we would be introducing our product to and just working behind the scenes. You could say I handle all the small stuff.

  • What can we look forward to from A-HOOD?
Good question man, currently we are promoting just t-shirts but we do have custom designs for denim and underwear, yup underwear. There will be some great photoshoots and events happening these coming months. Also, Choo Choo has some mix tapes and a video up and coming. He's really multi-talented and we are just backing him up along his journey.


Thanks for everyone who has tuned in to read our blog, any questions or request for work done hit us up @ The Real A-HOOD; therealahood@gmail.com one of us will be sure to get back to you.
Bless ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment